The status-bar of Sophos Control Center reports 'No scheduled downloads'. Manual updates work, but automatic updates fail.
One or more of the following is seen:
- EM Library event log shows warning messages about
No configured download scheduled
- In the message log of EM library the error message is present,
There are no current active schedules set
Sophos product and version
Sophos Control Center, version 2
The C:\Program Files\Sophos\SCC\Ssdata.idx has become corrupted. You must delete it then re-create it.
What to do
- In the Control Centre, select 'Action'|'Configure updating'.
- Turn off the automatic download schedule.
- Delete C:\Program Files\Sophos\SCC\Ssdata.idx
- In Windows Services, restart the 'Sophos Enterprise Manager Scheduler' service.
- The C:\Program Files\Sophos\SCC\Ssdata.idx should be recreated.
- Tick the box for automatic updating, the status bar now indicates the next scheduled download time