Control Center/Enterprise Console not updated since 27th November.
SUMTrace log will show and error similar to the the below (the payload could be different from that shown):
Supplement synchronisation operation failed when synchronising payload '44d61bb4-b8bc-4b67-82ed-2b75d4bd1fea' because a package could not be found. Package: 44d61bb4-b8bc-4b67-82ed-2b75d4bd1fea
First seen in
Sophos Control Center 4.0.0
This is caused when a re-subscription to the 10.2 package that was made available on the 27th November does not complete properly. We are currently investigating the circumstances under which this can occur.
What To Do
- Open Sophos Control Center.
- Click Configure Updating.
- Remove the checks from Windows 2000 and above and click OK.
- Click back in to Configure Updating.
- Check Windows 2000 and above and click OK.
- Click Update Now in Control Center which should force 10.2 to be downloaded and allow the Control Center to update.
- Open Sophos Enterprise Console.
- Switch the Update Manager View.
- Edit the affected subscription, e.g. Recommended
- Select 10.2 Recommended from the Windows 2000 and above drop down list.
- Click OK and accept the warning message.
- The correct package should be downloaded automatically.
You may see a subsequent update failure, if so perform another update which should clear this.