This article describes what is new in SafeGuard LAN Crypt Administration 3.61.
- Support for Windows 7.
- Support for Windows XP SP2.
- Support for SQL Server 2005 SP3.
- Increased default key length to 2048 for self-signed certificates. The key length for self-signed certificates can be configured in the central settings.
- The database installation and upgrade is no longer performed by the SGLC Administration console automatically. The CreateTables application needs to be used for these tasks.
- Improved database recovery keys.
- Logging entries are now exported and archived with a header to simplify import into other applications.
Group Policy Objects Plug-In:
- Delay when loading profiles can now be configured for clients.
- Several changes and enhancements were made in the administration API, e.g. for using multiple API instances. For a detailed description please refer to the API manual.
Refer to the knowledgebase article 111447 for a List of Bugfixes.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP SP2/SP3
Windows Vista (Ultimate / Enterprise / Business) SP1
Windows 7 (Ultimate / Enterprise / Professional)
Windows Server 2003 R2
Microsoft Management Console 3.0