Importing the AD into the SafeGuard Enterprise Management Center is not possible due to missing permissions.
Known to apply to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
SafeGuard Management Center
All supported operating systems
What To Do
The account used for the import and synchronization needs 'Read' rights for the domain and all child objects.
Assign rights as follows:
- Open the 'Active Directory Users and Computers' management window, and go to "Advanced Features".
- For the domain, select 'Properties'
- Add a user (or a group) and click the 'Allow' checkbox to assign the "Read" permission.
- Click on the "Advanced" button, select the user (or group) and press the "Edit..." button
- In the 'Permission Entry for utimaco', from the "Apply onto" drop-down, select "This object and all child objects"
The result should look like this: