Applies to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
Sophos Anti-Virus for Mac OS X
Important: This article does not apply to Sophos Anti-Virus for Mac Home Edition. Click here for information on this subject that applies to Home Edition users.
Support for Mac OS X Mavericks (OS X 10.9) is officially provided with the 9.0.4 release of Sophos Anti-Virus for Mac OS X.
The 9.0.4 (or more recent) version is now available as both standalone or within the Sophos Enterprise Console product under the subscription name '9 Recommended'.
To subscribe and manage this '9 Recommended' subscription follow the information provided in article 110302.
Note: Customers with the following licenses do not have access to this version of the Mac product:
- Sophos Anti-Virus – Business
- Sophos Endpoint Protection – Business
- Sophos Anti-Virus – Small Business Edition (SBE)
- Sophos Computer Security – Small Business Edition (SBE)
- Sophos Security Suite – Small Business Edition (SBE)
To determine your license type from the central console follow the guidance in article 117247.