Running Sophos UTM 9 installable extensions on Windows Server 2012.
Known to apply to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
Sophos Authentication Agent (SAA), Sophos IPSEC VPN Client, Sophos SSL VPN Client.
Windows Server 2012.
Running Sophos UTM 9 installable extensions on Windows Server 2012
- No changes in operation are needed to use compatible UTM 9 client-side programs.
- No changes are needed when installing compatible UTM 9 products with Server 2012.
- Sophos UTM 9 is a gateway product and not directly dependent on Windows Server 2012 as a platform, however UTM 9 has an installable SSL VPN Client, a lightweight authentication client (for user identification), and an IPSEC VPN client (OEM’d from NCP) which are affected.
- Sophos is aware of Windows Server 2012, and is working toward full compatibility with the accessory extensions of UTM 9 which are Windows installable.
- The IPSEC VPN installable client will work as of release version 10.31
- Currently the Sophos Authentication Agent (SAA) and SSL VPN is compatible with UTM version 9.004
For information on UTM9 Endpoint protection on Windows Server 12: See knowledgebase article 118303.
Support for Windows Server 2012 by other Sophos products
For an overview of all Sophos products support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012, see knowledgebase article 118319.