This article explains how to create a new customer and the first login.
As of Sophos Mobile Control 2.5, the Customer Wizard executable has been removed, and the functionality is now available via the Sophos Mobile Control web console.
First seen in
Sophos Mobile Control 2.5.0
What To Do
- Log in to the Sophos Mobile Control web console as the super administrator. The Dashboard with the customer management section is now displayed.
- Click 'Plus' and enter a name for the new customer. (This is the only mandatory field.)
- If you want to use the Self Service Portal, choose a user directory (either 'internal' or 'external').
- Press 'Save' to return to the Dashboard.
- From the 'Customer' drop-down, select the customer you have just created.
- Click the 'User Management' button to open the list of users for this customer.
- Press 'Plus' to create a new user.
- Fill out all the displayed fields, then press 'Save' to return to 'User Management'.
- You have now created a new customer and a first login to work with.