As of Sophos Mobile Control 2.5, the Customer Wizard executable has been removed, and the functionality is now available via the Sophos Mobile Control web console.
This article explains how to create a new customer and the first login.
First seen in
Sophos Mobile Control 2.5.0
What To Do
- Log in to the Sophos Mobile Control web console as the super administrator. The Dashboard with the customer management section is now displayed.
- Click 'Plus' and enter a name for the new customer. (This is the only mandatory field.)
- If you want to use the Self Service Portal, choose a user directory (either 'internal' or 'external').
- Press 'Save' to return to the Dashboard.
- From the 'Customer' drop-down, select the customer you have just created.
- Click the 'User Management' button to open the list of users for this customer.
- Press 'Plus' to create a new user.
- Fill out all the displayed fields, then press 'Save' to return to 'User Management'.
- You have now created a new customer and a first login to work with.