If issues with the installation of the Sophos Mobile Control bootstrap installation appear, it might be necessary to get a log file of the affected device. To get this log file, please follow the steps described below. Known to apply to the following Sophos products and versions
Sophos Mobile Control
- Download and install the iPhone Configuration Utility (iPCU). You will find the installation files for a Windows PC at http://support.apple.com/kb/dl1466
- Connect the affected device to the computer where you have installed the iPCU.
- Start the iPCU.
- Reproduce the problem while the device is connected to the computer.
- Within the iPCU left click on your device on the left hand side of the overview.
- Once the device is opened, click on the "Console" tab in the main window.
- You now will see the log of your iOS device.
- To save the log file click on the "Save Console As..." button on the bottom of the window.