Using Microsoft's tool Process Monitor, you can gather information to help Sophos Technical Support diagnose a wide range of issues.
For detailed steps (with screenshots) and how to capture system events during computer startup see article 119038.
Known to apply to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
Not product specific
What To Do
To download Process Monitor and for more information see:
- Double-click on 'Procmon.exe' to open Process Monitor.
- On the Filter menu, ensure that 'Enable Advanced Output' is selected.
- On the File menu, ensure that 'Capture Events' is selected.
- Re-create the problem.
- When the error appears, in Process Monitor, deselect 'Capture All Events'.
- Save the results with all events as a .PML file and compress the .PML file to a zip archive.
- Send in the zip file from step 5: