This article describes how to log events in the SafeGuard Enterprise Management Center.
Applies to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
SafeGuard Management Center / Local Policy Editor
What To Do
In SafeGuard Management Center:
- Go to 'Policies' and right-click 'Policy Items'.
- Select New | Logging.
- Give it a Name and description.
- Select which event to log, e.g. 2008
- The last 2 columns on the right refer to logging events to the database and events (click on the "?" to turn it to a tick).
Note: The following logging options are available:
- Who created the Challenge? (ID 2007)
- Who created the Response? (ID 2008)
- Response with "display user password" created (ID 2083)
- Response for standalone/virtual client created (ID 2084/ ID 2085).