This article describes how to configure the user interface to use a different language to the regional language settings.
All supported versions of SafeGuard LAN Crypt Client and Administration
IMPORTANT: SafeGuard LAN Crypt Client version 3.13 and SafeGuard LAN Crypt Administration 3.30 retire on September 30th 2010. We recommend you update your version as soon as possible. For further information please contact your Sophos sales representative.
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
What to do
1. Load the Administrative Template "SGuard.adm".
- Open the 'Group policy'.
- Right-click 'Administrative Templates' and select 'Add/Remove Templates'.
- Select 'Add' and load the file 'C:\Program Files\Utimaco\adm\SGuard.adm'.
SGuard.adm should be installed automatically and is a combination of all the templates from all installed SG products.
2. After the Administrative Template "SGuard.adm" is loaded, configure the language.
- In the 'Certs & Config' window, go to Administrative Templates | SafeGuard | User Interface Language.
- In the right-hand pane, on the Extended tab, select Preferred Language for Utimaco Products.
- The Preferred Language for Utimaco Products Properties dialog box opens. On the Setting tab, select Enabled and choose the Preferred Language.
- Click Apply | OK
NOTE: Alternatively, the registry key can be set directly:
eg. for "English": 0409