Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites are great ways to communicate. But if you’re not careful they can open the door to serious security threats to your users and your organisation.
Incorporating feedback from over 50 IT Managers, the toolkit gives you a range of resources to help explain the security risks associated with social media use and advise how to stay safe.
- Top tips for using social media safely
- Safe passwords video
- Avoid phishing video
- Social media threats presentation
- Social media statistics and real life examples presentation
- Threatsaurus: A-Z of computer and data security threats
- Example social media security policy
- Business implications of social media threats presentation
- Security threat report