Service providers are increasingly taking responsibility for the data served through their networks. Most service providers want to avoid the risk of serving up viruses, Trojans and spyware. Scanning and blocking at the source is the most reliable way to avoid falling prey to malicious software.
Our award-winning software and unparalleled technical support means we provide you with the highest levels of protection.
- Protect your customers against known and unknown viruses, spyware, Trojans, spam, and phishing attacks
- Blocklist-based spam protection reduces mail traffic, freeing up your infrastructure
- Our proven APIs allow you to integrate core antivirus and anti-spam technologies into your existing infrastructure.
Internet Service Providers
- PureMessage for UNIX can interface with all leading messaging solutions, enabling complete email management
- SAV Interface, a native C++ API, allows you to easily integrate the Sophos anti-malware engine into a wide range of third-party and open-source applications
Managed Service Providers
- PureMessage for UNIX provides a highly scalable, multiple domain, secure solution at the email gateway
- PureMessage for UNIX allows you to extend administrative privileges to customers, releasing you from many day-to-day tasks
- Multi-server management tools, support for a variety of platforms and ability to deploy in virtualized environments.