Our unique and simple approach to data loss prevention integrates the scanning for sensitive information into the antivirus engine on both the endpoint and email appliances. This makes it easier for you to configure, deploy and manage. And it means you won't need separate DLP solutions on the endpoint and mail gateway.
Our data control lets you watch for the transfer of sensitive data, such as personally identifiable information (PII) or company confidential documents. You can reduce the risks of data accidentally saved to a removable storage device or sent out of the organization, without keeping your employees from going about their daily tasks.
By combining our integrated data control with full-disk and SPX email encryption, granular device control and application control, you can easily implement a comprehensive data protection strategy all for the same price as your threat protection.
Integrated data protection
- Reduce the impact on system performance with a single agent that scans for sensitive data as well as malware.
- Prevent transfers of sensitive data to removable storage devices, applications such as browsers and instant messaging clients, or in email.
Monitor data transfers so you can control what users do with sensitive data.
Easy to configure and deploy
- Centrally manage data control policies and deploy across your entire estate or to specific groups.
- Implement data protection out of the box with pre-packaged data definitions, including bank account and social security numbers, supplied by and updated by SophosLabs.
- Easily customize your content control lists and keep them consistent across your endpoints and email gateway.
- Automatically allow or block file transfers at the endpoint—or let your users authorize transfers through desktop prompts. Audit and review all end-user decisions in the management console.
Data control is included in our EndUser Protection, Email Appliance and Suites. Compare our Endpoint Protection licenses.