Our antivirus protection delivers more effective, faster protection across your Windows network with a single endpoint agent that includes antivirus, web protection, application control, device control, data control, and client firewall in one. Our award winning antivirus protection is included in all of our Endpoint Protection products.
One agent delivers complete protection
- Reduce impact with our quick scans that detect malware, adware, suspicious files and behavior, and unauthorized software—faster than any other major vendor, and now up to 15% faster than our last major upgrade
- Get the most effective threat protection with our built-in host intrusion prevention systems (HIPS), web-based script attack detection and Live Anti-Virus real-time lookups to SophosLabs’ reputation database
- Block access to websites hosting malicious code and inappropriate content
- Control the installation and use of removable storage devices and unauthorized applications like P2P and IM
- Automatically assess managed and guest computers for out-of-date security and patch status before they join your network
- Protect against accidental loss of sensitive information with a unique and simple approach to data control, that integrates scanning into the antivirus agent
One console simplifies it all
- Get instant visibility of security status for all Windows computers from the same console used to manage Mac, Linux, UNIX and virtualized computers
- Keep track of activity with computer and user based reports that can be scheduled to run and automatically emailed to specific recipients
- Reduce time required to deploy, manage and update security across all Windows computers and operating systems
- Automate protection with Active Directory synchronization; remove old security products automatically during deployment
- Get the latest protection with small, frequent protection updates from SophosLabs that are automatically distributed across your network—now up to 41% faster than our last major upgrade
- Protect all your Windows and operating systems from Windows 2000 to Windows 8
Our antivirus protection for Windows is included in all of our Endpoint Protection products and suites. Compare our Endpoint Protection licenses.