We've won awards—including VB100 for Linux—for our antivirus technology. We made our antivirus for Linux work with the widest range of distributions. It'll scan all your Linux computers and do it quickly and reliably.
Our antivirus is easy to use and comprehensive
- We cover the widest range of Linux kernels, even 64-bit versions
- Our management interface handles Linux plus Windows, Mac and UNIX, and virtualized computers
- You'll find and get rid of viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms and other unknown threats
- You choose when and how to scan your disks, drives and file systems
- Manage your configuration using our management console, a web GUI or command line interface
What's New in version 9
- Includes Live Anti-Virus Protection to make sure you have access to our latest threat information
- Supports fanotify*, the Linux community developed interface for on-access scanning—supported in kernels 2.6.38 and above
Our antivirus protection for Linux is included in all of our Endpoint Protection products and suites. Compare our Endpoint Protection licenses.
*Feature available as a beta.