Encryption isn’t only for securing data outside your business. It’s a useful technology for controlling files inside it, too. Traditionally, managing access to network locations and files has been done using folder permissions. Usually, this means the system administrator has access to everything on the network. You need a solution that goes beyond permissions, helping you make sure the right people have access to the right files.
Enable users while protecting data
- Lets you configure file encryption for shared folders
- Makes sure only certain users or groups are able to access data
- Doesn’t require any interaction from your users
- Centralizes key management, so you can easily give access to the right people
- Completely transparent encryption means a simplified workflow. Allows system administrators to manage the network without access to sensitive data on it
- Simplified encryption policies allows you to add or remove users without any re-encryption hassles