Sophos Presents Anatomy of an Attack June Roadshow
Interactive events highlight attack techniques and how to defend against them
Sophos will bring its Anatomy of an Attack events across North America in the coming weeks. The events examine modern threats and offer information on tactics, tools and techniques to better defend data and users.
- Who: Chet Wisniewski, senior security advisor, @chetwisniewski, and John Shier, technical engineer, Sophos.
- What: Sophos’ Anatomy of an Attack events feature interactive presentations on the motives and techniques behind today’s attacks, live Chet Chat podcast sessions and live demonstrations of the techniques used to bypass defenses, such as iFrames, SQL injections, fake anti-virus and reverse shell shoveler.
- When, Where and How:
- June 14th from 10:00am – 12:30pm, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Courtyard Santa Fe. To register visit: http://www.sophos.com/en-us/about-us/events/anatomy-of-an-attack/14-june-2012-santa-fe-nm/register.aspx
- June 19th from 10:00am – 2:30pm, Toronto, Ontario, Hilton Toronto. To register visit: http://www.sophos.com/en-us/about-us/events/anatomy-of-an-attack/19-june-2012-toronto-on/register.aspx
- June 21st from 10:00am – 12:30pm, Indianapolis, Indiana, JW Marriot. To register visit: http://www.sophos.com/en-us/about-us/events/anatomy-of-an-attack/21-june-2012-indianapolis-in.aspx
All event attendees will be entered into a drawing for an iPod Touch. For more information on these and future “Anatomy of an Attack” events, please visit Sophos’ events page.
More than 100 million users in 150 countries rely on Sophos as the best protection against complex threats and data loss. Sophos is committed to providing complete security solutions that are simple to deploy, manage, and use and that deliver the industry's lowest total cost of ownership. Sophos offers award-winning encryption, endpoint security, web, email, mobile and network security solutions backed by SophosLabs - a global network of threat intelligence centers.
Sophos is headquartered in Boston, US and Oxford, UK. More information is available at www.sophos.com.