Why You Should Attend
This course will teach you how to deploy PureMessage for UNIX in a multi-server enviroment and includes advanced troubleshooting concepts.
This course consists of presentations and practical exercises which will teach you how to deploy PureMessage for UNIX in a multi-server environment and includes advanced troubleshooting concepts.
This course is designed for anyone who has had exposure to PureMessage for UNIX and wishes to increase their technical understanding of the product to a high level. This hands-on course equips students with knowledge of the components of the product, how it is deployed across a network, focusing on system configuration, troubleshooting and best practices.
General UNIX systems administration skills, a general understanding of networking and security issues and completion of the Sophos PureMessage for UNIX Technical Workshop.
- Multi-server deployment scenarios
- Verifying multi-server environments
- Performance tuning
- Advanced policy management
- Test policy tools and strategies
- Reviewing log files
- Resolving quarantine issues
- Resolving report issues
- Resolving MTA issues
- Resolving performance issues
- Resolving updating issues
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to
- Prepare recommendations around deployment and best practice in a complex environment
- Install and configure PureMessage for UNIX in a multi-server scenario and/or complex environment
- Implement advanced MTA configuration
- Implement advanced policy rules
- Describe all significant features of the product
- Perform medium to advanced troubleshooting
- Perform general maintenance tasks