IT security products have become as complex as the networks they’re trying to secure. There is an easier way to safeguard your network from today’s evolving security threats using simple, cost effective, and proven security solutions that any IT team can easily manage. Learn how today’s malware and viruses target your network, mission critical applications, and devices while receiving practical advice on how IT security can be simple and manageable.
Sophos security expert John Shier will explore how malware threats actually work and what you can do to protect your company today.
John will show you:
- What the threat landscape looks like, how it’s changing, and trends to watch for
- Real-world strategies for reducing your enterprise’s attack surface
- How a layered security strategy provides better protection
- The top five things you can do today to make your business more secure
- Tactics, tools and techniques to better defend your data and users
- A live demonstration of how a malware attack occurs, step-by-step
What: Navigating Today’s Threat Landscape
When: Thursday February 20th from 10:00AM – 1:00PM
Where: The Westin Prince Toronto, 900 York Mills Rd, Toronto, ON M3B 3H2
And, you get a free lunch!