Develop and implement communication strategies and plans to support Global Sales and Channel Operations projects. Projects will vary in nature and be determined by the needs of the business and will require creative thinking to effectively communicate, motivate and engage sales.
Working with key stakeholders around the business, you will be responsible for delivering timely, creative and appropriate internal communications which support the channel and engagement strategy. You will also act as business partner and channel manager; offering advice to internal stakeholders on the best way to communicate their messages to a diverse audience using existing channels.
This person, will work across the operations teams, global sales teams, and collaborate with marketing, IT, finance, and other functional departments. You will employ effective project management methodology, market research, corporate and creative writing, message-mapping, branding and design to create tools and communications that educate, motivate, grow sales, build reputation, and contribute to the bottom line.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Remote candidates in the US are welcome to apply.
- Develop and implement internal communications strategy
- Manage internal communications process and channels
- Point of contact and advice on internal comms
- Gather business requirements, and develop end goals for all projects the individual manages
- Investigate and develop further communication channels to meet business needs
- Support strategic projects from a communications perspective
- Support wider GTM Sales strategy in delivery of consistent external communications
- Measuring success of internal communication initiatives
- Align Comm plans with key milestones, critical paths, actions, and associated resources
- Build relationships across the organization at all levels
- Continuously grow system knowledge from a business perspective
- Ensure projects are aligned to Sophos sales and channel strategy
- Work globally to ensure buy-in on projects by the Sophos sales teams. Account for geo level differences, while at the same time, not diverting from the overall goals and objectives.
- Work closely with the marketing team to provide communication expertise into the “Cold Fusion” marketing operational improvement projects
- Drive usage of new functionally to all of global sales
- Continuously monitor progress of all initiatives and present results on a minimum of a bi-monthly basis
- Contribute to development of overall global channel & sales strategies.
Experience and Skills
- This is a global role that will require work during non-standard business hours to ensure global coverage. Examples include: evening or morning calls to communicate with other geos. This is not an everyday expectation is but is an expectation of the role on a weekly/ bi-weekly basis.
- This role will also require global travel so a valid passport and a willingness to travel to expected. (~10% travel)
- Reports to Head of Sales GTM Acceleration
- Frequent interaction with Channel and Sales Operations team members, Sales Managers, IT, Product, Marketing, Customer Care, etc.