At Sophos, we operate at the cutting edge of technology, protecting businesses worldwide against complex threats, viruses and spam. We build high quality software security products in a fast-paced, nimble environment and we've been doing it for over 20 years.
Join us to help our customers protect their business and meet compliance needs.
To own and drive marketing programs to meet the goals of the channel organisation with particular focus on engaging, educating and enabling current partners to sell more.
Working closely with regional channel marketing, product marketing and the corporate channel team, this role has responsibility to prioritise, create and execute channel partner demand generation and enablement programs in collaboration with the field marketing organization.
Programs will include to-partner and through-partner activity. This role also supports the enablement needs of the channel sales and training teams
Channel marketing program strategy – Contribute to the overall channel marketing program strategy and execution framework to meet the goals of the business.
- Represent regional input and requirements to the Global Channel Partner Program from a marketing prospective
- Drive the channel angle to support the corporate program teams, develop integrated demand generation programs kits
- Lead planning and review process for channel marketing programs with BU Programme Managers & Regional Channel Marketing Managers
- Build and maintain relationships with channel marketing leaders to understand local dynamics
- Ensure different regional market dynamics are accounted for in the creation of the plan
Channel marketing program delivery - drive the delivery of the marketing program plan including:
- Development and management of a regular communication program designed to develop and expand our partner community, using a variety of communication vehicles including social media
- Provision of marketing materials, tools and infrastructure, to support the regional channel marketing teams
- Develop messaging to support the lifecycle of a partner from recruitment on- boarding, enablement, first sale and reactivation
- Plan and drive communications to keep partners up-to-date on relevant announcements
- Program manage the global partner and sales kick-off events for Sophos
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors
Reporting and metrics - work closely with regional Field Marketing and Marketing Operations to monitor and report including; channel engagement, enablement, recruitment & pipeline generation across regions.
Global initiatives - Lead broader projects and initiatives to support the wider business where appropriate
Experience And Skills
Desired skills & experience
- Working closely with & marketing leaders to develop marketing strategies and plans to meet business objectives
- Minimum 5 years exerperience in a similar role
- Global travel required
- Management of partner or end-user events
- Experience of working within a channel marketing team
- Marketing business-to-business solutions in a technology company
- Executing results-driven marketing plans for both new business and customer
- Creation of marketing campaigns using websites, email, newsletters, direct mail events and social media
- Using CRM systems to measure and report return-on-investment for campaigns and other activities against set objectives
- Managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Managing a fixed budget
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Senior influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications including proof reading
- Social media marketing experience
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Commercially astute and numerate
- Able to create relationships at a senior level