The Enterprise Sales Engineer will work as a business partner with a team of Enterprise Account Executives and Channel Partners to manage sales opportunities with prospects and existing customers in the defined Sophos’ Enterprise space. The Enterprise Sales Engineer acts as the subject matter expert to further enable Channel partners, and assumes overall technical ownership of each sales opportunity to ensure no sale is lost due to technical objection.
- Location: Dallas, TX (or other major metro area in the surrounding region)
- Work with Enterprise Account Executives (Salesperson) in addressing business opportunities and clearly defining business requirements and success criteria.
- Understand and map feature requirements of client/prospect with regards to Sophos solution offerings.
- Communicate technical aspects of Sophos solution portfolio to client/prospects via webinars, Live Meetings, conference call or in face-to-face meetings.
- Participate in generating technical responses to customer Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for information (RFI’s)
- Stay informed with Sophos solution suite and its evolution to determine appropriate solution fit for current customer/industry requirements.
- Stay current on competitive landscape to understand the Sophos solution suite strengths and weaknesses.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum two years Presales experience, preferably in the software industry
- Working knowledge of data security and encryption concepts a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Active Directory Schema
- Ability to travel 70%
- Solid communication skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Solid customer management skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Positive, energetic personality with a drive to succeed
- Bachelors in Technical Discipline or equivalent
- Security related certifications a plus
- Microsoft certification a plus
In most cases, the remuneration package includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Vacation time
- Gym membership compensation