Sophos is known for simple, innovative technologies and products, and for the people behind them. As a CRM Business Analyst, you're a big-picture thinker and process improvement leader. You understand the user's point of view and are passionate about using your knowledge and skills in Customer Relationship Management and Engagement solutions to achieve the best result.
- Gather initial requirements from the business and IT stakeholders for an assigned project, change control or application maintenance activity.
- Facilitate gathering and analysis of initial requirements and question business users to establish more robust business requirements.
- Review business requirements for coverage of business objectives, identify conflicts and areas that require further clarification, and suggest alternative approaches in line with business needs.
- Refine the business requirements to the point that they are unambiguous, consistent, testable, measurable, and complete, allowing IT developers to fully estimate effort involved and propose appropriate solutions.
- Review business requirements with IT project teams and solicit feedback and recommendations on how to develop functionality and/or initiate process change, to best meet the user’s needs.
- Initiate and lead analysis & design sessions with the business and IT stakeholders to clarify business requirements and agree on functional specifications. Facilitate this process within an Agile delivery methodology.
- Create functional specifications based on business requirements, understanding of user perspectives, and discussions with developers, as a basis for developers to refine those requirements, in line with agreed processes.
- Build relationships with internal customers to develop and maintain understanding of customer needs, and make recommendations for business requirements and product offerings that increase value to the customer (both internal and external)
Experience and Skills
You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal style that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both the wider business and internally to IT. You're also comfortable influencing senior stakeholders regarding requirements and are savvy with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our delivery process smarter and more efficient.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability of business analysis of customer requirements for software products and solutions;
- Experience in translating business requirements into functionality to be implemented using software;
- Working directly with all levels of staff & management as well as different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience;
- Operating as a Business Analyst within a Sales function with a strong understanding of the underlying processes;
- Demonstrable experience in design and implementations of sales based IT solutions (Such as CRM automation, Partner Portals and Subscription Billing Solutions.);
- In depth experience of Salesforce CRM;
- Ability to develop work products in support of project work, e.g, process decomposition diagrams, data models, data flow diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, state diagrams;
- Ability to generate functional specifications from requirements documents;
- Ability to identify the impact of changes on functional specifications, requirements documents and designs
- Evaluation of specifications and solutions against requirements;
In most cases, the remuneration package includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Vacation time
- Gym membership compensation