Sophos is focused on delivering the best IT security and data protection for businesses. Today Sophos products protect over 100,000 businesses and 100 million users, in more than 150 countries.
We are looking now for an accomplished Senior Windows developer to strengthen our agile team, whose main responsibilities are to develop and maintain our On-Premise endpoint management systems and our protection for Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint.
This role provides the opportunity to work in an open and collaborative environment as part of our On-Premise Management and Groupware team, including working on shared development with colleagues in the UK. The team is focused on developing and maintain the related products; this includes implementing new features and support for new platforms.
- Write or refactor high-quality code based on the specifications within the given deadline
- Collaborate with QA and support engineers to find and fix product related issues
- Design and implement smaller component modules
- Implement and design new functionalities based on the given requirements
- Helping design and write automated test cases to improve product quality
Experience And Skills
- University/college degree in computer science
- High level knowledge in C, C++ or C# languages
- Knowledge in Windows as a target platform
- Knowledge in SQL
- Experience in designing, implementing and fixing applications
- Experience in programming for high-availability systems
- Experience of working in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) environment
- Experience of developing automated functional and unit tests
- Problem solving skills and adaptability
- Team player
- Fluent English
- Experience in email security technologies
- Knowledge in email protocols (SMTP, SMIME)
- Writing secure code
- Experience of leading software security reviews
- Test-driven development
- Proficient in using development tools (source control, static analysis, profilers, make, coverage analysis etc.)
- Dealing with leading edge technologies
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- An open and lively atmosphere
- A stable and dynamically growing international company by providing secure background
- And last but not least a competitive salary and performance-based bonus scheme
Location: Hungary, Budapest XI.
Work hours: 40 hours per week.
Special How To Apply Instructions
If you have the relevant experience, please send your CV to email@example.com