We are looking now for an accomplished Senior Developer to strengthen our agile Core Products team. The team develops and extends the capability of our powerful antivirus and antispam engines, used in our products and capable of providing robust threat protection to our user base on several platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac.
This role provides the opportunity to work in an open and collaborative environment; focuses on developing our core technologies to provide up to date detections of current and past threats spreading over the Internet; deals with state of the art technologies and modern developing methodologies.
- Agile Release Planning with product management, and other senior stakeholders (clarify requirements, break down into sensible releases, and estimate user stories);
- Write or refactor high-quality code and tests, pairing with other engineers;
- Collaborate with QA engineers to test the product (unit, component and automated functional tests, help with manual tests if needed);
- Communicating effectively, removing impediments to the team’s progress, asking for and offering help when needed
- Help couching more junior members of the team
Experience and Skills
- University/college degree in computer science
- Minimum 2 years experience in C, C++ languages
- Experience in programming portable, multiplatform applications
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience of working in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) environment
- Problem solving skills and adaptability
- Have the ability to develop re-entrant multi-task code
- Being flexible to accommodate to changing priorities or needs
- Team player
- Fluent English
- Experience in programming for high-availability systems
- Experience in Perl language
- Experience in email security technologies
- Proficient in using development tools (source control, static analysis, profilers, make, coverage analysis etc.)
- Dealing with leading edge technologies
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- An open and lively atmosphere
- A stable and dynamically growing international company by providing secure background
- And last but not least a competitive salary
Location: Hungary, Budapest XI.
Work hours: 40 hours per week.
Special How To Apply Instructions
If you have the relevant experience, please send your CV to email@example.com