Sophos, a leader in IT security, offers market solutions for commercial customers. The company has a strong and growing R&D presence in Hungary. Sophos products are used by more than 100.000 commercial customers and more than 100 million users around the world in more than 150 countries.
We are offering a career in one of the most key, dynamic and sophisticated sector of the IT landscape and looking for professionals to join our team who are willing to learn, improve and impact our business.
Come and join us!
We are looking for a QA Engineer to strenghten our agile Core Products team, in charge of shaping and owning the QA process of our new anti-virus engine for the Android platform.
- Create test plans, write test cases, execute test for components and functions (unit and functional tests, systems, performance and load tests);
- Create and launch automated test cases working together with the developers (smoke test, sanity and UI tests);
- Manage and configure test infrastructure (virtual machines, network, ...);
Experience And Skills
- University/college degree in computer science
- Experience in using script languages (Perl and Unix Shell)
- Experience in creating and executing test cases
- Knowledge of different testing methodologies
- Experience with software testing on Android platform
- Excellent problem solving capability and willingness
- Able to work in changing environment and prioritize accordingly
- Experience with agile developing methodologies
- Experience with virtual infrastructures
- Experience in using development assistance systems (version management, static analysis, code profiling, code coverage analysis etc)
- Fluent English
- Professional advancement and training potential
- Modern development methodologies and cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent work environment with a young and agile team
- Language courses
- Secure background provided by a stable international company
- Competitive salary
Place of work: Budapest XI.
Working hours: 40 per week
Special How To Apply Instructions
We await Your application, accompanied by Your CV and the desired position, at the following email address: