We are looking for a Junior Windows developer to strengthen our agile team, whose main responsibilities are to develop and maintain our enterprise management systems.
- Write or refactor high-quality code based on the specifications on Windows platform
- Collaborate with QA and Support engineers
- Close cooperation with team members
Experience And Skills
- University/college degree in computer science
- Knowledge of object oriented programming languages
- Problem solving skills, adaptability and willingness to learn
- Team player
- Good written English skills
- Basic knowledge of C++ or C# languages
- Understand SQL
- Willingness to work in an Agile (Scrum, Kanban) environment
Why choose Sophos?
Because at Sophos you can...
- Work in a people-focused, open and lively atmosphere
- Have free coffee, tea, fruit and cookies every day
- Take part in exciting social events (if you want to)
- Share your opinion and improvement ideas, and they will be listened to
- Work in an excellent environment where we even have a chill out room
- Join a highly engaged team of talented people
- Deal with leading edge technologies
- Continuously develop yourself and build a real career
- Be secure as you are part of a dynamically growing, successful international company with a stable background
- Use our global network of professionals to exchange ideas and get involved into international projects
Location: Hungary, Budapest XI.
Work hours: 40 hours per week.
Special How To Apply Instructions
If you find our opportunity interesting and would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org