Download H J Heinz
Heinz has trusted Sophos to protect its desktop users and email systems from malware and spam for many years. As part of its multi-tier approach to IT security, the company needed more robust protection against web-based threats and the use of unauthorised applications. Sophos Web Security and Control was implemented at the web gateway because of its high degree of accuracy in blocking known and unknown threats. Heinz also started to use the application control capabilities offered by Sophos Endpoint Security and Control. Zum Download
"We’ve been delighted by the high level of dedicated support and expertise delivered by Sophos, particularly given our need for a fast implementation."
— European IT Security and Compliance Manager, Heinz
- Heinz wanted to extend its IT security by deploying Sophos protection across thousands of employees throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
- The company needed to safeguard its users from malware attacks and unwanted content from all sources, and also protect against unauthorized application use.
- A Sophos Web Appliance was installed at the gateway because it proactively stops new and unknown threats before they can execute.
- Desktop protection from spyware, viruses and unwanted applications provided by Sophos Anti-Virus (a component of Endpoint Security and Control) was extended to include the control of unauthorized applications.
- Heinz benefits from the multi-tier protection offered by Sophos Enterprise Security and Control, from the web and email gateway to the desktop, safeguarding its IT infrastructure from all types of threat.
- Sophos Premium Support Services enabled the company to roll out Sophos solutions smoothly to very tight deadlines.