Download Case Study Integrated Bradford
Integrated Bradford needed to secure their network, and particularly the sensitive data on it, but had very limited IT resources. They switched to Sophos UTM and now enjoy a solution that is easy to use and good value for money, as well as the peace of mind that their data is safe. Zum Download
“I’m now confident that we’re fully secure and fully compliant with data protection regulations.”
JOHN MCNERNEY, Integrated Bradford
||8 permanent members of staff plus additional consultants|
- Sophos UTM with FullGuard subscription
- Sophos UTM Endpoint subscripion
- Sophos Wireless Access Points
- Integrated Bradford’s existing solution was difficult to manage and monitor, compounded by their limited IT resources.
- They conducted a full review of their network and IT infrastructure that revealed that the sensitive data on their network could be at risk. It also highlighted that data might be crossing their network which wasn’t theirs, but for which legally they could be held responsible.
- They also wanted to ensure that the consultants they work with could not access sensitive data on the main network.
- Following the advice of their IT consultants, Complete IT Systems, Integrated Bradford implemented Sophos UTM.
- They have both FullGuard and Endpoint subscriptions, giving them complete protection for their network and their data in one centrally-managed solution.
- They also use Sophos Wireless Access Points to provide secure wireless protection.
- Since implementing Sophos UTM the main results have been in terms of time saved managing the system and the peace of mind that they now have a truly secure network.
- Staff can now focus on their real jobs, rather than worrying about internal IT issues.
- From a financial point of view, Sophos UTM represents good value for money.