Up2Date 8.302 Released
Today we released Up2Date 8.302 of Astaro Security Gateway. This release is soley for the purpose of addressing an issue our Swisscom DSL Customers reported due to changes implemented by this ISP. As a result, a small version bump will occur, in that the larger release we had intended to be 8.302 will now be released as 8.303 later this month which contains many fixes and updates for ASG V8. You can read on for the details of the Up2Date package.
Astaro Security Gateway Up2Date 8.302 Information
- Addressed connection issues with Swisscom DSL
-  Problems with PPPoE with Swisscom DSL
Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
1. Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the "Watch Up2Date Progress in new window" and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
2. Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
Astaro Security Gateway Up2Date FTP Mirrors:
Mirror 1 V
Mirror 2 V
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the ASG V8 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using (e.g. "[8.302] Using Multiple Internet Links").
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is also a demo server for public use: http://demo.astaro.com
UTM Product Manager