|<action> ||The action to be performed by the tool. |
|Allowed values: purge (default), delete. ||Purge: |
• Non-managed computer added to the database before the specified history length will be removed.
• Non-managed deleted computer will be removed
• Any managed computer which has not sent a message for longer than the specified history length and has no alerts, events or errors associated with it will be removed.
• Any managed computer which is marked as deleted and has no alerts, events or errors associated with it will be removed.
• Non-managed computer added to the database before the specified history length will be deleted.
• Non-managed deleted computer will be deleted.
• Any Managed computer which has not sent a message for longer than the specified history length will be deleted along with any other entries associated with it (errors, events, alerts, policies, states etc)
The "delete" action should only be used when specifically asked to do so by Sophos Technical Support.
If the "delete" action is used, it requires specifying explicitly both <category> and <type>.
|<category> ||The category qualifier restricts an action to the specified category of entries. |
|Valid categories: "alerts", "errors", "events", "computers". ||By default, the action is performed on all categories. |
If <category> is specified, <history length> must also be specified.
|<history length> ||The oldest entry timestamp to remain after action is performed. It must be specified when either <action> or <category> are specified. |
|The value is the number of days before today, eg. -HistoryLengthInDays=100 |
|<type> ||Optional qualifier that sets a higher granularity filter by type of a particular category. |
|Valid types by category: |
alerts: Virus, PUA, SuspFile, SuspBehaviour
events: DataControl, DeviceControl,
errors: AutoUpdate, SAV, SCF, SUM, SUMAlert
|If this qualifier is specified then the <category> qualifier must be specified too. |
Currently the qualifier is not supported for category "computers".
|<code> ||For the "error" category, <code > is an optional message code qualifier. It allows for specific error codes to be purged/deleted. |