This article explains how to obtain a new PureMessage for Notes/Domino licence file (Toolkit.lic), and how to implement it to your PureMessage server.
Common reasons for implementing a new PureMessage licence file are:
- You are a new customer
- You are an evaluating customer
- Your existing licence file has expired licence
Known to apply to the following Sophos products and versions
PureMessage for Notes/Domino 4.5
PureMessage for Notes/Domino 4.1
PureMessage for Notes/Domino 4.0
What to do
To obtain a licence file please email email@example.com and include the following information:
- Company name
- Your name
- Your business email address
- Licence number for the PureMessage Domino product
NOTE: If you are evaluating the product then your postal address is required.
- PureMessage domino version
- Domino domain name
The domino domain name can be found within the Lotus Domino configuration file, notes.ini. The notes.ini can usually be located in:
How to implement the new licence file
Once customer services have validated your licence they will forward a new licence file.
- Please navigate to the PureMessage folder which normally resides in:
...and copy the file received from customer services to this folder, overwriting any existing version.
- For the licence file to take affect please either:
- Restart Domino Server
- Enter the following commands into Lotus server terminal or Lotus domino server:
Tell tm_grab quit
Tell td_grab quit
Once the domino processes have shutdown please enter:
- If you have further issues with the licence file, please contact Technical Support.