Technology is not only a productivity tool for teachers and staff, but also an important part of the curriculum in today’s education. You must protect your systems and network against a barrage of known and emerging threats to ensure their continued use; shield your students form improper content and at the same time enable education—within the unique time and resource constraints typical of primary school IT staffs.
Sophos knows protection and we understand your challenges as a school district IT staff.
We can help you:
- Centrally manage multiple platforms
- Protect students and staff anytime, anywhere—including remote locations and Wireless access
- Eliminate malware and offensive content
- Enable safe, productive web browsing and enforce web controls
- Maximize your resources and control costs
College and university networks are fast becoming more susceptible to targeted data breaches and a breeding ground for malware. With sensitive student and research information at risk for exposure, those who process, store, or otherwise handle personally identifiable information must tighten their privacy and security controls.
- Protect your students' privacy and your reputation from data loss
- Freely and securely work with your colleagues and partners
- Save time, money while maximizing productivity