Warum Sie teilnehmen sollten
This hands-on course equips students with knowledge of the component parts of SafeGuard Enterprise. It explores best practice for network deployment and system configuration.
This course is designed for anyone who has had exposure to Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise and wishes to increase their technical understanding of the product to a high level.
Note: This course is focused on running Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise on a Windows network.
- Deployment of Sophos Management Center Console
- Deployment of Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise modules:
- Disk Encryption,
- Data Exchange,
- Configuration Protection,
- File Share and
- Cloud Storage
- Configuration and Best Practice
- Advanced administration tasks within Sophos Management Center Console
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to
- Install the product in a complex environment
- Prepare recommendations around deployment and best practice in a complex environment
- Describe all significant features of the product, including 'power user/admin features'
- Perform advanced administrative tasks