Four hours, starting at 14:00 CEST
Warum Sie teilnehmen sollten
This webinar is designed to provide an overview of what are the best practices in configuring Sophos Endpoint Protection suite.
The online course is aimed at anyone who is new to Sophos Endpoint Protection (or has had limited exposure to the administrative aspects of the product) and wishes to increase their technical understanding of the Enterprise Console, and learn the best-practices methods for enabling comprehensive network security using the Endpoint suite.
Note: This course is focused on running Sophos Enterprise Console on a Windows network
Sophos Endpoint Protection
Sophos Endpoint Protection features Sophos Anti-Virus, Sophos Client Firewall and Sophos NAC - all of which are managed from Enterprise Console.
Sophos Anti-Virus provides complex networks with rapid, integrated protection against known and unknown malware and against threats to productivity such as adware and other potentially unwanted applications. It can be centrally installed, configured and monitored across the network, and is updated automatically with the latest protection from SophosLabs™.
- Live tour of the Sophos Enterprise Console
- Review of updating policies
- Review of Anti-Virus policies
- Review of Application Control policies
- Review of Device Control policies
- Review of Client Firewall policies
- Review of Patch Assessment policies
- Review of Web Control policies
- Review of Reports available
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Complete your installation of the Endpoint product with enforced policies
- Understand how policies works and interacts together